1. Hedge Fund Portfolio Optimization: Consultant to a small company in Jacksonville, FL engaged in hedge fund portfolio optimization. Worked to validate methodology for selecting investment opportunities.
2. FOREX Market Investments: Contract with a private equity group in Orlando, FL. Developed initial mathematical strategies for investing in the foreign exchange markets.
3. Design of Experiments Simulation Environment: Consultant to a company in Buffalo, NY engaged in Office of Naval Research project for unmanned air vehicle trajectory optimization. Worked to develop, in Matlab, a simulation environment to run design of experiments across numerous parameter dimensions.
4. Task Order Overlap: Consultant to a company in Buffalo, NY engaged in Office of Naval Research project for developing task orders for information collection. Worked to develop a mathematical model and heuristic strategy for determining the minimal number of task orders necessary to accomplish all of the information collection task orders.
5. Optimal Pricing Strategies: Contract with an herbal remedy company in Orlando, FL. Using advanced analytic tools, analyzed large set of data to determine optimal pricing strategies for a suite of products offered.
6. Information Flow Across Temporal Networks: Contract with a company in Buffalo, NY. Part of a team of companies working on a project with the Office of Naval Research. Developing mathematical models and solution strategies for routing collected information across dynamically evolving temporal communication networks.